Capture the best
images of our customers, operate a cash register and capture guest’s interest
in buying the Company’s products. A guest associate should be dependable,
flexible and switch from one role to another.
A guest associate’s
role can range from a roving photographer, green screen photographer, green
screen editor, VOS / cash register personnel, flaggers and spec board sellers.
They can be assigned indoor, outdoor or in the water.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Initiate guest interaction and offer the Company’s service
- Know and understand camera settings and exposures in order
to capture the guest experiences
- Know and understand the EPX and IMIX system
- Compute and record totals of transactions
- Process payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or
automatic debits, if applicable
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and
reconcile this with total sales
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Communicate with guests putting them at ease,
encouraging them and directing them
- Manages the processing of images , discussing technical
problems, checking for quality and dealing with client’s concerns
- Compiles finished products for sale, including albums and
- Achieve overall sales targets given
- Achieve individual KPI targets
- Ensure the site is ready to start daily operations, stocked
and cleaned to a high standard.
- Responsible for handling equipment on site
- Performs other related duties as required
- Flexible to
work on weekends and public holidays
- Adheres to
Company image and grooming standards at all times whilst on duty
- Performs any
other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time